Up
Down

Sunday, October 16, 2011

 
I had to visit my favorite bar last night to see what's happening in my town. I made the jukebox ask me if I'll see you tonight on a downtown train, which is a silly question, because there's no downtown trains anywhere near here. There was a girl who came in and smelled nice but some dude with an oddly shaped head asked if anyone was sitting in the seat between us. Interestingly, he didn't ask me, only her, which may have been his downfall.

I'm really stressed about my employer dicking with me. I'd like to tell them to fuck off, but I need the paycheck. I'm tired of being a whore. I'd like to see Hanna again. I want to stop feeling fat.


said Tommy T. at 1:56 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader