Up
Down

Saturday, October 29, 2011

 
I feel like a complete failure at the moment. No reason why, I just do. I'd like to talk to someone about it, like right now, but the only person I can think of would be Hanna and I'm supposed to be manning up, so I can't go to her and whatever problems I have aren't anything compared to the things she's had to go through. I'm just scared and feel like a bum being on disability. They're paying me not to work. I want to work, though. I just want a normal life again. I'd like it if the girl at the bar was smiling at me and not laughing at my arm. I'd like it if I were able to clean my house again, but mopping out out with only one hand and this Shark mop thing concerns me.

Like I said, I'd love to be able to talk to Hanna but I just can't right now because it would only come out as "Please don't hate me. Ever." and that isn't going to help my situation because she has the upper hand. She has to know by now there's no way I could ever actually hate her, so she doesn't have to deal with that worry, even though I think she does. I wish she wouldn't, though.


said Tommy T. at 9:22 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader