Up
Down

Friday, October 07, 2011

 
I don't just throw "I love you" around lightly like some kid on Degrassi. I make sure I mean it. And I don't just stop easily, unfortunately. I wish I could because then I could stop annoying Hanna and making her angry. I don't want her angry with me. Tonight is steak and ale pie night. Hanna used to love that and bringing it to work for lunch, just like she did with curry which we ate once a month because it's delicious.

The thing I don't like is that she could easily find a guy because she's got the right balance of intelligence and beauty and she's really cool. Unfortunately, she's in central Wisconsin where intelligence is frowned upon. It's my fault that she's here, too.


said Tommy T. at 10:44 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader