Up
Down

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

 
I don't have any fight left in me. I don't want to deal with their shit anymore, I'm tired of jumping through hoops to get back to a job that I completely loathe. I don't like being in a place where no one cares whether I live or die(god damn Smiths lyrics).

What the hell does it matter if I even wake up tomorrow?I have a conference call that they're setting me up for to fuck me over. I want nothing to do with it because they think there's something left to take from me. All I've got left that I care about is my chef's knife and they can't take that. I keep it razor sharp, so anyone coming for it is going to die.

Where I'm at in life seems light years away from where I want to be. This isn't how I want it. Give me my happiness back.


said Tommy T. at 12:24 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader