Up
Down

Friday, October 14, 2011

 
Hanna wants me to get my life back to normal and, now that the doc said I could go back to work, I'm gonna have to do that. Not back to the drinking like a fish normal. So I'll spend entire afternoons looking through cookbooks finding something good to put in my lunch pail for the week.And I'll spend Sunday cooking and get groceries during the Packer games. When I get my first paycheck, I'm taking the day off and making brisket like I made for Hanna about a year ago.

But work wants to dick with me about my restrictions. I understand if they don't let me back, they'll be paying me disability because the doc said go back to work. I'm down with that because then they'll pay me to go to culinary school so I don't have to fix computers for idiots.


said Tommy T. at 4:26 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader