Up
Down

Friday, September 02, 2011

 
We had to hit the pharmacy to get more pills since I forgot them at home before leaving for "up north". Somehow, I forgot the most important, anti-seizure pills(Hanna: No spacey). So they gave us four days worth, which I was sure they couldn't do. The pharmacist girl was super cute with her bob haircut. And I know, had Duke been here and not married, he'd have had a date tonight. But I don't just randomly chat up women, it makes one look skeezy, like television's "The Situation" and I hate that guy. So I'm regretting not saying "Would you like a beer tonight?" when she asked if I had any questions.


said Tommy T. at 2:23 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader