Up
Down

Thursday, September 29, 2011

 
Two years ago, I had to ask my mom what birthday card she'd like to receive. She pointed out some sappy ones, so I had to find the perfect one for Hanna. The Sixteen Candles card jumped out at me. All girls love Jake Ryan. When I gave it to her, she was quite pleased.We ate giant burritos that night. I got her s gift again this year, which hopefully won't upset her. I wanted to get her a pancake book because I used to wake up[ early on Saturdays to make us pancakes and she was always pleased with them. Pancakes and bacon in bed is pretty perfect. All I want to do is make her pancakes right now. I JUST want to make her pancakes. Please do it for your loved one on Saturday, it'll make you feel good.I always thought about doing it for our kid someday and then we'd eat pancakes and watch cartoons together. I'm gonna make me cry.


said Tommy T. at 7:58 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader