Up
Down

Sunday, September 11, 2011

 
Sundays were always the worst. Hanna would leave late afternoon and I'd pace around my apartment until I got a text letting me know she got home okay. One night, I walked behind her car for a couple blocks because I was worried about how I was going to afford them nuking my brain. I was EXTREMELY scared that night.

My grandma's best friend died the other day. He asked to be taken off life support, which sounded like a horrible thing to put his family through, but dude was o blood thinners for a couple years, so no green food for him, ,so I don't blame him.

I spent some time explaining Doctor Who to my mom and she didn't get it. I let her know that's why Hanna dumped me because I made her watch shit like that.


said Tommy T. at 10:06 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader