Up
Down

Thursday, September 08, 2011

 
So I was going to type up a post about July 4th a couple years ago, which was a day that naturally didn't go according to plan. But rather than that, I'll explain the one night when I thought the doctors were finally going to heed my wishes to allow me to die. Hanna was by my side and I frantically searched for the song I needed the one called 02-75 and when he says You are my best friend and I have always known you, I started crying uncontrollably because she really was and now she doesn't want to talk to me. She hugged me while she cried. The thing about her hugs is that she didn't fuck around, she made sure you knew she was hugging you, she squeezed hard enough to let you know she didn't want to let go. And that's what I want back at night when I can't sleep. I'm sure this is all terribly hilarious if you're not me.


said Tommy T. at 9:21 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader