Up
Down

Monday, September 26, 2011

 
Not a good weekend. I went for Oktoberfest and fell. I had to leave after five minutes because I don't want people to see my fat ass hobbling around. It's embarrassing. I left shortly thereafter, which is upsetting, because I wanted to pick up some matzo mix to celebrate Yom Kippur in a week.

Supposedly, I'm depressed, which I'm sure has nothing to do with my best friend no longer wanting to talk to me because I'm an asshole or that it's her birthday soon and I won't get to hang out with her, or because my buddy is moving to Alaska in mere days. They want me to take more drugs, but I'm not interested in pills whose side effects are largely unknown.


said Tommy T. at 11:03 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader