Up
Down

Thursday, September 08, 2011

 
I've been putting thought into the restaurant I hope to open someday, anarchy burger. I'll have a menu item named anarchy burger and if you don't ask to hold the government, there'll be House of parliament sauce on it. Same goes for the anarchy omelet. I'll have a smoothie or shake named bananarchy and a sauce named hollandaise in Cambodia and whatever other clever stuff I can steal from Mitch Clem. I plan on making anarchy fries, which combine County Claire's curry fries with poutine, making a delicious pair. I also need to figure out burrito pizza. Not pizza burritos, the most vile shit on Earth.


said Tommy T. at 1:10 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader