Up
Down

Saturday, September 10, 2011

 
I wigged on my moms last night because she watched three episodes of say yes to the dress in a row. I had to take a walk after all that and when I got back, I explained to her how that's strikingly similar to picking a sore. "She's not coming back. She was miserable the entire time we dated." I then let her know that I hate Fridays because they were my favorite nights when we'd sit around and do nothing but eat pizza or cheese fries."Did you tell her those were your favorite times?" Yes. When she'd visit me in the hospital, I'd hoped she'd get into bed with me and put her arm around me and tell the nurse to leave us alone. I think I would have gotten better faster if they allowed that.


said Tommy T. at 8:25 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader