Up
Down

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

 
I never wanted to be one of those guys that completely blocked out his exes, but now I have to be.I don't hate Hanna. I was gearing up to marry that girl and I was excited about it. I never thought that could happen. We had kids names picked out and everything. It's hard to completely let go of someone who has been the most important person in your life and it hurts a lot. I'm going to puke.

She was the perfect person for me and I don't want her gone. I don't know if I can do culinary school without her support because she was behind me the whole way for doing it. I don't want to do it without her. I wish she wasn't gone.


said Tommy T. at 1:30 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader