Up
Down

Thursday, September 29, 2011

 
Her dad is one of the coolest guys I've ever met and not just because he's the only dad that's ever liked me.He's an easy to talk to guy. I was very intimidated by him at first, but when I got to know him, I realized he was awesome.

The day I had the HIV test, I was way out of it, and they were fixing stuff up in the hospital, hammering on whatever, I was worried someone had bled on me and I contracted it and he was pissed and destroying stuff. I was sure he was going to kill me.

I always felt like an asshole to her step-mom. I'd get there and take over the couch and watch cooking channel all weekend. I'm sure I annoyed her.


said Tommy T. at 4:22 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader