Up
Down

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

 
So here I sit lamenting how much I hate the Barefoot Contessa and how much I hate hospitals after that time I was in one against my will for over a month, most of which I don't remember. I get to meet with a doctor today who wants to steal my blood to feed the vampires in the basement. They think I'm joking, but I'm on to them and their scheming ways. It's for that reason that I don't shower on the days I have to visit these assholes. I don't want to find out what new drugs they want to suggest, since I now have 30 pounds to lose because of the steroid they gave me and didn't tell me that they'll make you gain weight quickly. I'm going to have to protest the blood thinners and remind them that I have an odd condition that makes my brain bleed once in a while. The problem is, doctors won't read my patient history, either that or they simply cannot read at all. Off to feed the fucking vampires


said Tommy T. at 12:29 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader