Up
Down

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

 
I don't know if I can do it. I don't know if I can not go to Fest. After struggling to get a man's smart phone to synchronize his emails for over an hour, only to find out that it was so slow because he had over 5800 emails in his inbox, going as far back as March, I don't know if I can continue to do this job without falcon punching one of these fuckers. I need to figure out if I can do it cheaper than the $169 per night price the Holiday Inn offers and not have to walk my ass off once again this year. I just remembered that Riot Fest would be an option and, with the Mighty Might Bosstones playing, along with Bouncing Souls, Cobra Skulls, Less Than Jake and a myriad of other bands, it would be a suitable substitution except that their five day passes are already sold out over a month away from this thing. And ALL isn't playing this year. It doesn't help that I don't trust Chicago weather in October, either. This would, however, allow me to eat at Anthony Bourdain's favorite hot dog place, Hot Doug's, where they have french fries fried in duck fat. I need to try that, I don't care how unhealthy it is. All I'd have to do is remind myself of 5800 emails in that man's inbox and he wonders why synching is so damn slow.


said Tommy T. at 6:19 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader