Up
Down

Thursday, March 04, 2010

 
I've been getting very close to panic attacky lately at work and it's been making me consider going back to Lucky Strikes. And I'm panicking about the dumbest shit. For example, I'm worried that I'm actually dead and now living in some kind of hell where I'm doomed to spend eternity waking up, going to work and dealing with computer issues. Or maybe the universe is something like Sliders where there's an infinite number of alternate universes and the one that I'm living in is the one where I didn't die and in some other universe I did or in multiple universes, I die in my sleep, and everyone I know is sad because I'm dead in their universe and there's no way for them to know that I'm still kicking in this particular universe. (You can watch Sliders on hulu, but don't get engrossed in it or think about the ramifications of it too much like I do)

I think maybe I'm insane or maybe I just need less time to think about things or something.


said Tommy T. at 7:44 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader