Up
Down

Monday, March 29, 2010

 
I'm hoping Obamacare, as the fat asshole radio pundits call it, obliterates insurance companies when it finally takes affect in four years time. Even though, as I understand it, there's no way that's going to happen and that insurance companies will get all the more richer, I've not enjoyed spending time on the phone with people who want to be talking on the phone about as much as I do, trying to explain to them that I couldn't possibly precertify for my operation because I didn't have insurance information at the time. They won't let me get to the point where I have to explain to them that my insurance coverage supposedly started on the day I became a full fledged employee, Feb. 1. They're trying to saddle me with an enormous amount of debt because they don't want to pay any portion of it or even accept that it was a required operation. So if these dinosaurs become extinct in a few years, I'll be sending them a letter titled Re: Anthem Health Care to Close Its Doors with a body of Ha Ha! and a picture of television's Nelson Muntz below it.

I've lost a fare amount of sleep and I've stressed out quite a bit as a result of not knowing how this situation is going to turn out and I'm looking forward to getting to the point where I can put this whole debacle behind me.


said Tommy T. at 2:05 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader