Up
Down

Monday, February 22, 2010

 
I surprisingly have no more pain in my head, save for the spots where the screws went in, which itch like crazy these days. I think that means they're healing or something, or that I need to wash my hair, which I've only been doing gently so as not to agitate the scabs and make them bleed again. I'm not cool with my head bleeding.

I'm a little bummed that I broke my glasses and had to buy new ones on Saturday, not because the new ones don't look awesome, they do, but because it's another thing gone wrong this year already. I don't know what I need to do to exorcise the demons of this year to get things back on the right track, but I'd like to figure it out, this is all taking its toll on me pretty hard. I don't know if I have to properly celebrate New Years, which has proven hard because it seems like I'm always tired these days, wiped out and in bed by 9. I'd like for that to stop and I'm hoping the impending Spring season and its "spring forward" an hour will help change my circadian rhythm into something a little less tame.


said Tommy T. at 3:25 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader