Up
Down

Thursday, October 29, 2009

 
As I sit in the airport being bored while waiting for my bus to take me to Gainesville so I can be late to the pre-Fest show at Boca Fiesta, I spy a table full of Festers. Full beards, large bellies, and Hot Water Music sweatshirts. This shit's on!

Next to the Festies is the 50 year old Napolean Dynamite, sans Kip, eating his Burger King Whopper sandwich.

The child who sat behind me on the flight from Memphis to Jacksonville, Thomas, was full of questions and his mom handled it very well, keeping dude's mind occupied and fielding all his questions like a champ. My favorite moments include "I've never been to a beach before in Omaha!", "Is our plane the fastest? I think it is!" and the time he started randomly talking about the Madagascar movie and then started singing "I like to move it, move it! I like to move it, move it!" I'm pretty sure that made my day at that point. It wasn't until the end of the flight that I realized when he was talking about there being two water slides that he was reading the emergency evacuation literature. I'm hoping little Thomas learns to cover his mouth and nose when he sneezes so that he doesn't spread his SARS that had him hocking lugies the entire flight to everyone else.


said Tommy T. at 4:41 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader