Up
Down

Monday, August 17, 2009

 
So every time I hang out with Hanna, it's even better than the last time. And that's not to say that the previous time wasn't completely awesome, because it always is, it's just that somehow we manage to top it each time. Even something as simple as just hanging out watching an entire season Degrassi Junior High and then watching Rosemary's Baby(holy motherfucking shit, creepy!) just makes my day.

I don't think I've ever smiled more than when I'm around her. It seems like every time I look at her, which is quite a lot because I can't keep my eyes off her, I get this feeling that says "You should have a dopey smile right now" and that's precisely what happens.

I'm a little bummed that she starts her new work schedule that means she's working on Saturdays now and even more bummed that I don't know the next time I'm going to get to hang out with her. On the bright side, however, that gives me time to figure out what we can do next time we hang out. There's still season 3 of Degrassi Junior High before we get started on the high school years, 28 episodes and a movie. I don't know, though, I think I've got to come up with something different for next time. As really awesome as I think it is to just hang out with her and watch movies and old, bad Canadian television programmes, I've got to mix things up a bit so she thinks I'm still cool.


said Tommy T. at 11:07 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader