Up
Down

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 
I'm already nervous for the weekend and it's only Wednesday. I don't know if that's a good sign or not. But for as much as I hate Will Ferrell, I'm a little surprised how excited I am to see his new movie.

When she said on the phone last week "We should hang out again soon.", she probably couldn't tell on the phone, but I had a smile from ear to ear and the hand connected to the arm not holding the phone was high in the air in triumph.

I don't know if I should tell her that her ringtone is Books About UFOs because of that Ergs! song, which was playing halfway through in her car when we left the coffee place to drive around the block to the music store, so it was on when she was waiting for me to find the coffee place. Probably coincidence, but still very cool.


said Tommy T. at 8:23 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader