Up
Down

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

 
Now that I have to do it with some consistency again, I'm reminded how much I hate shaving.My buddy is disappointed with me because I was supposed to be saving that thing for Fest. Problem is, it was long and shaggy and gross looking. Also, now that today's high was 80°, it's a good time to not have bristly neckwarmer on my chin.

The dude at work complements me on how much better I look and that he hardly recognizes me. I'd like to tell the guy thank you for retroactive criticism disguised as a compliment but I don't believe he'd understand what I was getting at. Yeah, he's one of those upper management types.


said Tommy T. at 6:33 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader