Up
Down

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

 
It seems as though the universe has heard that I've thought a little about going east and it's given me GREAT reason to do it in a couple months. I'm talking about how they released the lineup for Insubordination Fest 2009. If you look at that list, and it's a long one, you'll notice Boris the Sprinkler, you'll see Squirtgun, Short Attention, Toys That Kill, Dillinger motherfucking 4 and about a ton more. And I bet they keep adding to that list.

So it looks like I'm going to have to financially justify going to Baltimore in late June. Who's coming with me? More important, at least at the moment, who else is coming with Brent and I next week to see The Gaslight Anthem?


said Tommy T. at 6:03 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader