Up
Down

Friday, March 13, 2009

 
I can tell you right now that it's a miracle that I can eben spell out my password to log in to this shit. Typing is gong to be very intermittent at the moment becuase I'm on the drunk side of things.

I may have mentioned that I was going drink a boot of Guinness perviously. Turns out a boot of Guinness equals 67 ounces of beer, which, according to Alton Brown when he tells us that a pint's a pound the world around, means I drank 4 punds of beer plus two pints of Schlitz, which equals another 2 pounds of beer and means I drank 99ounces, which means I've got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one, which according to the fact that I'm a 135 pound bitch means I'm drunk.

Me and the bartendre had many talks abiout music because when I get drunk, I feed the jukebox, and then I sing along to Paradise by the Dashboard Light not becuase I got laid when I was 17 but because that's an awesome song that I ccan sing both parths to.

And before walking home, I looked for that one chick who is usually at the really dive bar but wasn't there, so I fail again ang I'm not supposed to rub one out because I gabve all that up for lent, but I could really use a cigarette right now but I don't thave any sitting in my housem, so I'm outta luick. I'ma drink some water and sleep and hopefully not be too hung over tomorrow. If you know my phone number, maybe you shoud call me.


said Tommy T. at 11:18 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader