Up
Down

Friday, February 06, 2009

 
It's about time Friday got here, I've been waiting for it since Saturday morning at 7:30 when they called me in to fix printers that were already working, but they were too dumb and lazy to test and make sure, even after I said "Are you SURE they're not working, because I got them working last night?". I very nearly bore my hand into that man's chest to tear out his heart and shove it up his ass, but I was still too tired at that point to be able to get the the incantation right so that the heart would still be beating after I removed it from its dark and hollow housing.

Now I have every intention of knocking back cheap beers tonight and smoking too many Lucky Strikes(I've smoked too many all week) at some dive bar, if I can find a good one, and celebrating the curse of a drunk and then walk home singing about my problems. With any luck at all, I won't wake up until Sunday, which would just about get my sleep debt repaid with a little interest on top.


said Tommy T. at 8:23 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader