Up
Down

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 
The bane of my existence are the sales people who call me from an airport trying to get their wireless internet to work. Invariably, it all started last night before going to dinner and when they came back, it still didn't work, "even after restarting several times". In these situations, there's little I can do except think to myself about what I want to say: "Remember a month ago when I told you I had a brand spanking new laptop for you? And remember when you told me I'll get your six year old laptop when I pry it out of your cold, dead hands? Well, rigor mortis is starting to set in."


said Tommy T. at 11:21 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader