Up
Down

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

 
I was introduced the other day to this incredibly awesome girl. One that's funny, doesn't have entirely shitty taste in music and has a penchant for getting piercings(a bunch in her ears and then five more in places you can't see. I've done the math and anatomy in my head, and let's just say I'm intrigued). But I've now got a new reason to add to the list of reasons why I can't do anything about this one. Uninterested, unavailable, and... dying. She's got some sort of kidney problem going on and outright refuses the transplant because she's already in debt from this illness and she's not guaranteed to live after the transplant, so fuck it she says. She says they gave her three days to live so she checked out of the hospital because she didn't feel like dying there. That was something like five years ago.

I'm told her boyfriend plays a lot of video games and not much else. To that I say "Baby, if it was you and me, we wouldn't have time for video games. We'd go at it until the bitter end and then maybe a couple more times because, baby, maybe I'm a corpse grindin' man." But no, that doesn't work out, so damn. Just damn.


said Tommy T. at 4:41 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader