Up
Down

Thursday, January 25, 2018

 
They want an in person interview next week... And I spoke to another recruiter this morning for the job I interviewed for back in September, so they either picked the wrong person for that one or went a few months down a person. I'm less inclined to give much of a shit about either way. Not helping was that the recruiter straight up refused to tell me who it was with but I was able to figure it out based on the street name he gave me. The pay is far less than I'm looking for, particularly when they claim to have gained over two billion in assets in under five years. I'm hoping the in person interview goes well because that job offers substantially more.


said Tommy T. at 3:31 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader