Up
Down

Monday, August 29, 2016

 
My dream last night completely ruined my day. And it's not like it was a particularly eventful dream or anything. I was riding in the back seat of a car heading to Tennessee, which I have no idea why we were going there, and also in the back seat with me was the cute red headed girl from work. We were talking, which is odd because I've never said more than "I'm here to fix your shit" to her in real life. Anyways, we're talking and she nonchalantly grabs my hand and continues to hold it while we're talking like it's a thing that happens. I woke up at 3am because I can't sleep the whole night through unless the temperature and humidity are perfect. So, at 3am, I'm awake and just say to myself "Jesus Christ, that was an awesome dream". I damn sure couldn't fall back asleep and continue it. I was fucked up hazy and couldn't concentrate the rest of the day at work.

I don't know what the fuck that was about.


said Tommy T. at 6:47 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader