Up
Down

Saturday, July 09, 2016

 
We did a date at the drag queen restaurant. I've been meaning to try that since I moved to the city,but never felt comfortable doing that one alone. I think maybe subconsciously I wanted to see how she'd react to drag queens, as well

It turned out to be possibly the most fun date I've ever had because it was so weird and she seemed to really enjoy herself. I couldn't help but smile when the person seating us told her that her dress was very cute. I was completely unprepared for a drag show, though.I didn't realize a drag show was a queen dancing around a room collecting dollar bills from patrons, so I didn't have any singles on me.

Karaoke afterwards was pretty fun because she actually sang a song and totally killed I Want You to Want Me. Unfortunately, I was stone cold sober, so my rendition of The Piano has Been Drinking hardly passed muster.

We talked for quite a bit after everything that makes it look like this is going to be a good, good thing, which I'm pretty stoked about.


said Tommy T. at 4:21 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader