Up
Down

Sunday, June 19, 2016

 
She said the for the 4th of July, she reads the declaration of independence and Thomas Paine, which is interesting to me and sounds like fun, so I checked if we had any Thomas Paine in the store during my bookstore shift this afternoon. According to our database, we do, but I'll be damned if I can find it. Unfortunately, that's the way it works for a co-operatively run bookstore staffed entirely by volunteers. Myriads of books about anarcho-syndicalism and other systems of government that ultimately could never work, but when you need something of actual relevance, it's not nowhere to be found.

I'm actually kinda bummed at myself for not talking more than I did on Friday night. I feel like I might have kept my cards too close to my vest and didn't open up enough about myself. You'd think that by 35 I'd know how to do this stuff...


said Tommy T. at 5:54 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader