Up
Down

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

 
I was surprised yesterday when the interviewer said that the job I was interviewing for said that the information I was given about this job was false. I didn't tell him about the silly test they made me take after my skype interview and how its questions were as idiotic as "You tell the user to right click on 'My Computer' on the desktop. The user asks if you mean their right or your right, what should you tell them?" Even an idiot would know that sighing at the user and telling them that they're an idiot isn't the answer you give if you want to make a living wage. I'm kind of pissed that there's probably yet another interview for what is basically an assistant desk rabbit position. It'd be cool if this one pans out, but I'm not holding my breath that I'll break the streak of never getting a job I've interviewed for. Doing it in time for Fest and in time to find a new place to live that allows for some sort of covered parking seems like a complete impossibility at this point.


said Tommy T. at 4:28 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader