Up
Down

Thursday, May 23, 2013

 
I move on to yet another Skype interview. The first one was so that the recruiter could confirm that I don't have any face tattoos, apparently. Recruiters bother me, they're subhuman and I wish they'd kill themselves as much as I want advertisers and marketers to kill themselves. Those Don Draper wannabe motherfuckers are the scum of the earth and I wish they were all dead. The recruiter offered me a piece of advice for this next skype call and that's that I should tone down my hair. I was going to get a haircut anyways, but, now that I've had someone ask me to, I don't want to go through with it. I still want my hair orange, which I understand is an impossibility if I want a job that isn't volunteer. Because some suburban white guy suggested I tone my hair down so he can get commission from my work if I get the job, I don't want to accept his cock in my ass. It doesn't help that I haven't gotten a haircut that I've been happy with in over two years now. My plan for the next one is to walk in with a picture on my phone of how I want it too be and ask if that's something the lady can do and if she understands what product I use in my hair, since the last lady had no idea what I was talking about, which should have tipped me off that it wouldn't end well.

I'm pretty stoked that the dinner and bikes tour is coming to my bar in a few weeks. Before moving here, I tried to contact the guy who does the dinner portion to set up a dinner party on his way through but never heard back. I purchased one of his books for my buddy a few years back when he was still vegan to facilitate his cooking decent food, but Brent can't cook, so I don't think he's used it. I'm intrigued by what this guy does, he travels around with only his knives and makes strictly vegetarian potlucks using largely local ingredients. I want to see what he comes up with for Riverwest and if he hits up the spice house for anything. I'm not a fan of meatless cooking, but I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt if it's something tasty.


said Tommy T. at 6:27 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader