Up
Down

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

 
I don't know how that just went. I want to say right now that I did okay, but self doubt is going to continue to analyze it and remind me how an intelligent person would have answered those questions without stumbling.It felt like there were dead air periods where I could hear her typing my responses, hopefully not with the uhhhs and errs because, despite trying to convince myself I'm as ready as Spongebob and that I'm guided by a force much greater than luck, my nerves were getting to me.I probably fucked up her question on how to troubleshoot a printer issue because I haven't done it in so long. I could clearly picture one of our customer service ladies having a printer issue and what I'd do to get her going again, but I couldn't easily relay my though process through the phone. My job was to fix shit with whatever band-aid was afforded to me and let the talkers keep on talking while I placated them and pretended that what they were saying was relevant. From there, I can see the machine supervisor with the perfectly coiffed square head haircut prattling on like a moron about how our computers had too much stuff running on them and how it was my fault that all our computers sucked. Here I go over-analyzing again. It's going to be a fun ride.


said Tommy T. at 10:23 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader