Up
Down

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

 
Because I like to pretend that I'm proficient in the kitchen, I subscribe to Cook's illustrated, along with Cook's Country. This month's Cook's Country has a recipe for something called Green Bay Booyah. It's taking everything I've got to not text Hanna and ask her if she knows what this is. The picture looks delicious. Is this a packer game thing? It sounds like a tailgating recipe, except they make it at churches or something. It looks like stone soup or hobo soupThe article mentions they make it in 60 gallon batches. How is this done? In a trash can?

I wrote her a letter yesterday that was meant to explain what I meant when I told her she's my favorite. I don't think I did very well. I've still got a major problem, I can't see a westie on television without crying because it looks like they're always smiling.


said Tommy T. at 10:59 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader