Up
Down

Monday, May 11, 2009

 
Potential new apartment. Downtown Stevens Point

Pros
Live above a tattoo shop
VERY close to work
Literally just around the block from my favorite dive bar
Cheaper rent
Newly renovated
Crazy hot-water-under-the-floor heat
Nice view
Practically right next to the library
Has potential to be a greater Fortress of Solitude
Probably no white trash neighbors
No shoveling, except to get my car out
They allow pets(I need a dog. Its name shall be Mr.Rocardo Montalbán T. Dog.)
Doesn't smell funny
It's not a block away from the train switching yard
No lawn to mow
Probably doesn't have giant demon spiders who don't just suck blood, they suck out entire souls
Probably far more swank than my current place


Cons
Live above a tattoo shop
VERY close to work(solution: don't tell anyone in my department where I live)
Literally just around the block from my favorite dive bar
Not located just down the block from the ice cream place
I'd have to move
In the heart of bar central, directly across the street from the dance club...(Pro: I could name my wireless network "lolBruiserslol")
No parking spaces, so you park on the street

Unknowns
I still have to see it and find out if the kitchen is of a usable size


said Tommy T. at 1:04 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader