Up
Down

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

 
And now I'm bound for Fest at the end of October. I don't want to look at the amount of money I just dropped on plane tickets, a rental car and a hotel room because it's a good sum of money. Because I'm actually fulfilling my new year's resolution(another one! It really is the year of Tumult), it means I should really start growing a beard so I fit in with the locals. For some reason, beards are big in the swamps of Florida, particularly among the punk rock kids. I'm told it's damn warm and stick down there, so I don't understand the need for extra hair, but I'll go with it.

The bands I'm looking forward to for this thing include the reuniting for this event only Atom & His Package, Ann Beretta(who are playing their final show), newly reunited None More Black, Cobra Skulls, Bouncing Souls, Less Than Jake, Whiskey & Company, Drag The River, Dillinger Four, Wisconsin by way of Brooklyn's own The Used Kids, and about a shit ton more. All on that list are searchable on google who will then take you to myspace to listen to them, but I bet a good lot are available on your favorite music stealing application(I'm told the kids these days use the soulseek).

Apart from seeing a bunch of bands and drinking gallons of (cheap)beer, it's my goal while in the swamplands of Florida to eat alligator, if for no other reason than to turn the tables on those sons of bitches.


said Tommy T. at 2:11 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader