Up
Down

Thursday, May 08, 2008

 
Panic attacks strike again. I know why it came today and I wish it didn't come at the exact moment that it did because that very moment was kind of key. This was my first one in months and the first one this year I didn't immediately go out and buy a pack of lucky strikes to get rid of it.

I did, however, hop into my car in an effort to buy a pack of smokes to alleviate this bastard. But then sense kicked in with the help of the best twenty minutes of pay radio I may have ever witnessed. And I was absolutely positive as soon as I started up my car that that fucking song by Gladys Knight and the Pips, the one where she says she'd rather live in his world with him than live in her own world alone, would come on my radio because that one comes on at the most inopportune moments. Fortunately, that wasn't the case and Social D, The Who, The Beatles, Tennessee Ernie Ford and James Taylor were there to pull me out of this one.

I'm pretty sure this one was brought on by the fact that this is the first summer that I'm not actually looking forward to at all. And this job I'm starting and finishing next week, I'm not looking forward to that because any idiot can re-image hard drives and that's the reason they're giving me this job, because they think I'm an idiot despite the fact that I scored very high on their proficiency test. And as much as I look forward to seeing Kepi Ghoulie twice this month, I'm also not looking forward to it, either. Why? I don't know. It should be badass. But I've got this sinking feeling that it won't be and that it's going to be shitty.


said Tommy T. at 3:35 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader