Up
Down

Thursday, November 18, 2004

 
I hate hippies
They do drugs.
I hate rednecks
They drive trucks
I love hockey
But I hate the Mighty Ducks

Chorus

I hate my mom
I hate my dad
I hate McDonald's
'Cause it tastes bad
I love the Turtles
Cause they're fuckin rad.

Chorus


Chorus: I hate people.
x as many times as it takes to get the point across that I hate people.(screamed while jumping around scaring little kids)

This is the song I wrote for my band The Teenage Pedophiles about two years ago. We played to a crowd once. I think I made a couple kids almost shit themselves, they were so scared. My friends the Rockets have promised a Birthanksmas show in Nekoosa and if it goes down, there may be a Teenage Pedophiles reunion as well, but only if I can convince Jim to do it with no practice beforehand. Also, only if Ryan tells the audience members that if they mosh and punch people in the face we'll stop playing and beat them with our baseball bat which we'll of course have on stage with us again.


said Tommy T. at 8:19 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader